Specialized Tarmac SL4 Pro 58cm £500ono

Hi all, 

I joined the club a good while ago and met some of you on a few group rides. I've now moved to Johnstone so will hopefully be out with you all when the situation gets better (the one outside and also at home - just had a baby :D).

I am wondering if anyone would be interested in this frameset I have for sale.

It's a 2014 Tarmac SL4 Pro (10R Carbon, just below S-works, higher spec than the elite/comp/sport etc). I purchased it from a gent who paid £4k for it with DA9000. I have the original receipt if you would like that too. The previous owner hardly used it, I used it for one summer for around 2.5k km so it's in great condition, small chip to the paint at the rear dropout, but nothing else to report back. It will come with the carbon seat post, headset/bottom bracket and the Fact carbon chainset 175mm 52/36 (570g).

You can find the geometry and spec here - https://www.specialized.com/gb/en/tarmac-sl4-pro/p/49621.

I would like £500ono for everything listed above.

Drop us a message if you would like some photos or would like to come and see it (in a safe distanced manner) in Johnstone.

Thanks.