Lockdown Cycle Challenge for NHS Charities Together

KarenG

• 2023 Subscriptions

Hi Wheelers, I hope you and yours are all safe and well.

To raise funds for NHS Charities Together, I'm gonna do a Lockdown Cycle LEJOG, or "Lockdown CycLEJOG" as I'm calling it ๐Ÿ˜‰. I'm gonna ride 1,000 miles starting tomorrow (01/05/20), mostly on my turbo (with some short daily outdoors rides) and am aiming to do it in 10 days. Would you be interested in sponsoring me? If so, the link to my JustGiving page is:ย https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/lockdowncyclejog

As part of my daily miles, I'm going to have a daily 1-hour session on Zwift, from 5-6pm (hopefully this doesn't clash with the Club Zwift rides). Please feel free to join me, get in some miles and have a chat. My username (from what I can see ๐Ÿ™‚) isย K.Lockdown CycLEJOG.

Thanks for reading, and stay safe friends ๐Ÿ™‚

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions
On 4/30/2020 at 11:56 PM, KarenG said:

Hi Wheelers, I hope you and yours are all safe and well.

To raise funds for NHS Charities Together, I'm gonna do a Lockdown Cycle LEJOG, or "Lockdown CycLEJOG" as I'm calling it ๐Ÿ˜‰. I'm gonna ride 1,000 miles starting tomorrow (01/05/20), mostly on my turbo (with some short daily outdoors rides) and am aiming to do it in 10 days. Would you be interested in sponsoring me? If so, the link to my JustGiving page is:ย https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/lockdowncyclejog

As part of my daily miles, I'm going to have a daily 1-hour session on Zwift, from 5-6pm (hopefully this doesn't clash with the Club Zwift rides). Please feel free to join me, get in some miles and have a chat. My username (from what I can see ๐Ÿ™‚) isย K.Lockdown CycLEJOG.

Thanks for reading, and stay safe friends ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi folks, just a quick update to let you know that I completed Lockdown CycLEJOG yesterday, cycling a total of 1,000.5 miles (indoors) in 10 days. Thanks very much for the Zwift Ride Ons (especially Alan T),ย to Fiona and Iain joining my ride, and Elaine for keeping me sane(ish๐Ÿ˜‰). My JustGiving page is still active if you are interested in donating. Once I've, ahem, recovered a bit, I'll hopefully join you guys on Zwift soon. Stay safe and keep pedalling!ย