Friday 24 April 6pm Zwift ride - Sticky draft ON

thejanullrichdietplan

• 2023 Subscriptions

50 minute group ride starting at 6pm sticky draft on so no-one will be dropped for this.

Remember to follow Johnstone Wheelers on the companion app if you want an invite

Before the event is due to start make sure you have opened up the game and can see your avatar and bike - you can ride about on any course or just sit waiting. When it is 5 minutes to the start of the meetup a dialogue box will appear on the bottom left of the screen  - select that and it will take you to the start of the group ride.

Course is London

• 2023 Subscriptions
46 minutes ago, thejanullrichdietplan said:

Good ride tonight. 

Struggled with the heat - have an industrial floor fan so cant really have much more airflow so will need to do think about getting an ice vest or something!

Cheers, Ian. I was driving down braes this afternoon as you were riding up. Passed you as the gentleman in the white car overtook you with inches to spare.  I gave him a critique of his driving skills and signed my approval out the window.

• 2023 Subscriptions
1 hour ago, Alan McLean said:

Tubeless tires are shredding on my summer bike so I had to put trainer tire on my winter bike then had to change pm cranks which are on my TT bike and I started all this when I got back from work at 1730 so you can imagine how all THAT went....

Going for a (distanced) run instead...

I doubt you’ll find your trainers....

• 2023 Subscriptions

Enjoyed that tonight. Didn't realise we were so close to finishing the course when I stopped, or I'd have kept pedalling for another few hundred metres. Hey ho. 

Heat is going to become an increasing problem over the next few months.