Michael's Zwift APR 7pm 21/04

Roberto

• Committee

Much lol. My pm did not register at start so I began about 1 minute after first group. Was overtaken after 10 mins by fast guys. Then 20 minutes of full gas with Brookes(thanks) before I felt rain on my back and slid off rollers. The tubeless tyre punctured and sprayed me and roller with sealant creating real life skid hazard. That was a sign to give up. Very silly.

• 2024 Subscriptions

Couldn’t make it tonight but did manage 30 mins through rural France courtesy of the Tacx videos.

Alan do you want the use of a proper turbo? I’ve a cyclops fluid (very good smooth feel, and quiet) not now needed for anything. Would stop you falling off! It’s yours for the duration if you wish.

• 2023 Subscriptions
11 hours ago, Alan McLean said:

Much lol. My pm did not register at start so I began about 1 minute after first group. Was overtaken after 10 mins by fast guys. Then 20 minutes of full gas with Brookes(thanks) before I felt rain on my back and slid off rollers. The tubeless tyre punctured and sprayed me and roller with sealant creating real life skid hazard. That was a sign to give up. Very silly.

This real life soap opera has become addictive in the past few weeks :)

• Committee

Yes it is just getting stupid but a welcome distraction from one thing and another. I have crashed off rollers many times before but this was the first "weather-related" incident. 

Will also need to clean sealant from frame, seatpost and garage floor. Old puncture opened up. Wife has smart turbotrainer. I thought rollers would be minimal cool old skool but turbo may be less hassle