Zwift Mon 20/4/20

Alan McLean

• Committee

Excellent ride. I would prefer sticky if possible because otherwise I suspect there might be too broad a range of power. Some would find it very easy and some far too hard.

Kudos to Darryl who beat me on the hill a few minutes after the club ride.

Also it was quite cool to be passed by Rigoberto Uran. I assume it was the professional. 

• 2024 Subscriptions
1 hour ago, George said:

2 hours ago, Alan McLean said:

Excellent ride. I would prefer sticky if possible because otherwise I suspect there might be too broad a range of power. Some would find it very easy and some far too hard.

Kudos to Darryl who beat me on the hill a few minutes after the club ride.

Also it was quite cool to be passed by Rigoberto Uran. I assume it was the professional. 

Nice ride. Good to ‘see’ folks. I don’t mind either way what we do about the sticky. Perhaps we could occasionally do what Iain did before, ie. sticky ride for 50 mins or whatever and then full gas for those that want to race. I think we raced up a hill the other week.

Cool to see Rigoberto.

As for the the sprint up the hill, Alan,  I’m sure I only got ahead because I had a power boost - or something.

Thanks all.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Thanks Iain, another good ride. I like the sticking together bit, but having a non-sticky ride once in a while would be quite interesting-I'd be up for it. It was a brilliant workout last time 😄 Cheers for getting us on the quieter roads 👍

• 2023 Subscriptions

Sensor issues meant I could join, but not pedal again last night. I know what's causing it now, just need to work out a reliable solution.