Saturday 21st 10am, 60 minute group ride on zwift with an after party

thejanullrichdietplan

• 2024 Subscriptions

Alan - thanks for the newbie perspective. I feel more confident about embracing Zwift now. 
Paul- as ever very useful info 

Mark - Cheers!

Billy - that’s great. Look forwards to exploring these. And thanks for the power meter!

ALL- I have decided to (initially) go down the power meter and turbo route. At least until I get the hang of it. Billy has kindly offered a loan of a stages crank power meter. If that works out, I may commit to buying one (stages or 4iiii). After that, who knows? We may be doing this for some time and, given all the cancelled holidays, a more extravagant setup might well be justified.

No doubt I’ll be back here with more questions for you - it gets harder embracing new tech as you get older 😀

• 2023 Subscriptions

I've come to this a bit late. I'm using my Garmin power pedals and and ant+ dongle in the pc to connect them up to the app and Zwift companion on my phone in the background to interact (not easy). TBH, the biggest issue I've had was getting an internet connection to my garage, as running it in the house wasn't going to be an option long term. 

Uploading to strava (and others) is managed through the connections option in the settings of the companion app.

• 2024 Subscriptions
1 hour ago, Roberto said:

I've had an Elite Rampa (£500) over a year, 1 year free trial of My E-Training, Elite's software running off smartphone including make your own routes. Maximum power output of 1150 watts. 

9 on a 10 scale  https://www.sigmasports.com/item/Elite/Rampa-FE-C-Band-Mag-Turbo-Trainer/NNPZ

Thanks Roberto. Good to see you virtually in the bunch the other day.