01/03/2020

• 2023 Subscriptions

Dunno if restricted gear TT is on & not wanting to contravene any rules but if it isn’t does anyone fancy a trundle down the coast to Largs (just for you, Davie B. )

all the mad squad are away to Spain so fewer testosterone fuelled surges & better chat guaranteed. 

• 2023 Subscriptions

Restricted gear isn't until 8th March. This week was supposed to have been the Don Smith, but since no one put their hand up to organise it, it's not going to happen this year.

There is a proposal to use the routes this weekend anyway, but I guess that's going to depend on numbers and weather. Again.

• 2023 Subscriptions
15 minutes ago, AlanT said:

Restricted gear isn't until 8th March. This week was supposed to have been the Don Smith, but since no one put their hand up to organise it, it's not going to happen this year.

There is a proposal to use the routes this weekend anyway, but I guess that's going to depend on numbers and weather. Again.

I see! Will be at club rooms for 09:30 then. Don Smith route fine by me 👍

• 2023 Subscriptions

Warning from the WhatsApp thread.

There is growing evidence of a non infectious but psychologically contagious syndrome. People are at risk developing “Shite weather hopelessness syndrome” characterised by depressive mood, irritability, frustration, and social withdrawal.

People are mistakingly using self isolation and quarantine to limit the spread. even worse some people have gone to Spain to escape the syndrome  

I would prescribe period of bunch therapy involving sustained exposure to various gradients of shite weather plus coffee stops.