Sunday 23rd Reliability Run #4

AlanT

• 2023 Subscriptions

The fourth and final, or possibly the first to actually happen, of the 2020 Reliability rides, West Kilbride, 72 miles, is on Sunday 23rd February, assuming that the weather doesn't do us all in again.

All rides will leave from clubrooms on Miller Street.

As per previous years, there will be three bunches with the slower bunch leaving at 9:00am, the second bunch leaving at 9:30am and the racers leaving at 9:45am.

The route http://www.mapmyride.com/sc/victoria-english-river/reliability-no-4-west-kilbride-route-14021498

Shorter options are available, the 9 o'clock bunch may choose to cut a few corners off the route and go out via the Kilmacolm cyclepath and return via Haylie Brae, that would cut the route down to about 52 miles.

Donations of tea, coffee, soup, rolls, cakes or Italian pasta/pizza dishes will be gratefully accepted and served in the club rooms at the end of the ride. Please indicate what you will be bringing in your posting. If you haven't brought any food to the reliabilities this is your last chance this year! Thanks to those who have contributed previously.

I intend to join the 9:00 bunch and will be available to open the clubrooms prior to the first run departing. If someone from the later bunches can turn up early, I can hand the keys over to them.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Is anyone out for the 09:00 Bunch? If not, I'll go out in the afternoon, 'cos the forecast is for hail showers between 9 and 11.

And you know what you can do with rule 5😮

• 2023 Subscriptions
57 minutes ago, ginty001 said:

Hoping to catch the 9.30 bunch at Bishy Hill 10'ish, having a wee child free afternoon /evening, so enjoying the local hostelries, but planning to use some willpower at some point 🤭

Ginty does this not go the other way , WK first then the coast 

• 2023 Subscriptions

Yep, my mistake, Erskine isn't part of this route. It's part of the tour of the shire route for reliability 1, which didn't happen this year.  Of course, if you maniacs out in the hail showers want to go that way, it's your call.

Enjoy.