Boxing Day whole club run

AlanT

• 2023 Subscriptions

What better way to work off your Christmas excesses by getting out to play on your bike for a couple of hours.

10.00 am at the club rooms for an easy run out via Georgetown, Erskine, Bishopton, Westferry, Whin, Torr Road and finishing at Amaretto's. Bail out option at the Clune.

This is a whole club run, so will be at the pace of the slowest rider (probably me!), with refreshments at the sponsors. All welcome.

Forecast is for dry.

Post up if you're coming along. I intend to be out, but expect to struggle as I've not been out for a couple of months.

• 2023 Subscriptions

I'm up for a run, but haven't managed out much lately and would fancy a few more

miles, might head out a bit earlier round the Cloch, up the hill from Inverkip to Loch Thom with the aim of meeting you guys at the bottom of the Whin then on to BOW for a refreshment 🍺

• 2023 Subscriptions
2 hours ago, ginty001 said:

I'm up for a run, but haven't managed out much lately and would fancy a few more

miles, might head out a bit earlier round the Cloch, up the hill from Inverkip to Loch Thom with the aim of meeting you guys at the bottom of the Whin then on to BOW for a refreshment 🍺

Sounds good 

• 2023 Subscriptions

Great run out today. Turned out the BBC lied to us about the weather, as it was dry but cold. Not a huge number of riders out, around 14, which splintered a bit before Bishopton, but the rest of the run was steady and pretty sedate. Refreshments at amaretto's were very welcome.