Bike flight box

Hi all,

I've got a box for bike that I need to get rid off it before to leave Glasgow. 50£ and it's yours.
There is one wheel missing, and a second one which is about to fall too, but that can be fixed if you're manual. It has been well used for the last 2,5 years, with a dozens of returns. Nothing broken so far, as long as things are properly installed in it. I've already used it to transport 2 bikes with their respective wheelsets. In that case we are around 30kgs and it's hard to fit anything else from a weight point of view. With only one bike, I was never carrying another suitcase as I could fit 2 pairs of wheels in it, pumps, and personal clothes... etc! Very versatile, you can use it not only for bikes of course!

It fits under the international dimensions and behave as a cartoon for bikes, in better.

I can deliver it as it is voluminous. Otherwise, personally to get to the airport I was always ordering estate cabs and never had any trouble (except bothering the driver 😜 , and giving a wee extra tip for the help). 

Do not hesitate if you've got any question to drop me a message (preferentially, on fb or by text).

Image result for ambrosio bike boxImage result for ambrosio bike box