Sunday 24th......Troon 9:30 clubrooms

• 2024 Subscriptions

A group will be out tomorrow. It is not a club ride, so there will, hopefully, also be a few non-JWCC riders along. Pace will be ‘business like’ 😁 

I will be leaving Elderslie at 9.30. Heading down the track for Crosslees and down GTR. Hopefully picking up riders in Bishopton at 10. Thereafter the route will be round the coast to Largs. Brief stop and then onto West Kilbride. Home via Dalry, Barmill and Howood.

• 2023 Subscriptions
32 minutes ago, Darryl Gunson said:

A group will be out tomorrow. It is not a club ride, so there will, hopefully, be a few non-JWCC riders along. Pace will be ‘business like’ 😁 

I will be leaving Elderslie at 9.30. Heading down the track for Crosslees and down GTR. Hopefully picking up riders in Bishopton at 10. Thereafter the route will be round the coast to Largs. Brief stop and then onto West Kilbride. Home via Dalry, Barmill and Howood.

It’s not a brief stop outside the Largs gents toilet, is it? You don’t get extra tough guy points for that so really no need. I’ll be going to Das Bagelhausen for lattè & gossip.