Been there, done it, would like to do it again.....

Frank

• 2023 Subscriptions
10 minutes ago, Frank said:

Hi Guys,

Having spent the last few years working abroad, I've now retired and returned home. Not wanting to turn into a full-blown couch potato, I'd like to re-join the mighty Wheelers. Assuming you may actually let me back in, can someone advise on how best to go about this please?

Cheers,

Frank

Hey Frank, welcome back 😁

You can be all modern and join up at https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/club/profile/589/johnstone-wheelers-cycling-club

Or do it the old fashioned way and come to the AGM on 29th. Have a curry and hand over your membership money. 

• Life Members
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Hi Guys,

Having spent the last few years working abroad, I've now retired and returned home. Not wanting to turn into a full-blown couch potato, I'd like to re-join the mighty Wheelers. Assuming you may actually let me back in, can someone advise on how best to go about this please?

Cheers,

Frank

Welcome back Frank! 🙂

Chung

Martin - many thanks for the advice. I'd love to attend the AGM and curry. It'll be a good opportunity to catch up with old faces and meet some new ones.

Chung, Iain and Darryl -  thanks for the good wishes guys. Hopefully meet up on some bunch rides when I'm up to it.

Charlie - I'm definitely up for the Wednesday rides but I need to get fitter first. Been a few years since I've done any serious miles and I don't want to hold you back!

• 1 year later...
  • 2024 Subscriptions
On 11/8/2019 at 9:21 PM, Frank said:

Martin - many thanks for the advice. I'd love to attend the AGM and curry. It'll be a good opportunity to catch up with old faces and meet some new ones.

Chung, Iain and Darryl -  thanks for the good wishes guys. Hopefully meet up on some bunch rides when I'm up to it.

Charlie - I'm definitely up for the Wednesday rides but I need to get fitter first. Been a few years since I've done any serious miles and I don't want to hold you back!

Hey Frank 

hope this finds you well. Are you still keen to rejoin the club? It would be great to see you again. Why not join our Wednesday night social run - 6.30 from the clubrooms. Hope to see you out at some point soon.