Flanders 2020

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions

Got to say I'm doubtful given my recovery rate so far. Even if I get back on the bike by Christmas, it still gives me only 12 weeks to get fit enough to do the run.

• 1 year later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions

Is anyone doing Flanders in 2022?  Our registration from 2020 has been transferred to next year, so we are planning to head over for the 177km route on 2nd April 2022.....assuming that Covid doesn't mess things up again.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Hi Ramsay

Myself and daughter Emma thinking about it if we can get an entry. Entries not open yet but keeping an eye on it, I guess it could end up full with carry overs ! My plan would likely be to fly to Amsterdam, hire car etc with Emma getting train from London where she lives.

Keeping a watching brief

• 2023 Subscriptions
On 12/1/2021 at 12:26 PM, Ramsay said:

Is anyone doing Flanders in 2022?  Our registration from 2020 has been transferred to next year, so we are planning to head over for the 177km route on 2nd April 2022.....assuming that Covid doesn't mess things up again.

My entry has also rolled over. I’ll be going. 

• 2023 Subscriptions
15 hours ago, George said:

My entry has also rolled over. I’ll be going. 

Hope your doing the 227km as you can’t pop a flandarian Cherry with anything less than full distance 🚴🏽‍♂️🚴🏽‍♂️🚴🏽‍♂️ Special tip don’t follow P.MacD wheel unless you like having a close inspection of metallic objects . 
£90 for full distance is a bit steep though 

• 2023 Subscriptions
On 12/1/2021 at 12:26 PM, Ramsay said:

ofc

• 2 weeks later...