Cycling in sunny Andalucía - 5 day trip with guided tours/ the works

GlenIrving

Hi all

As you all know I love cycling in Andalucía, I have been in touch with my pals/ guides and they have put together a package which I think is pretty good. I have all the details of their hotels chosen etc but these are the basic details to see if there is an interest?? The price of 375 euros if for accommodation + breakfast, bikes, 3 x guided tours as listed: we would need flights and beer/ food money. Hotels if 5 mins walk from bars and restaurants. Dates available 4th - 14th April “ish” cycling as long as we want each day with our chosen amount of climbs.

THIS PROPOSAL CAN BE TWEAKED and changed accordingly!

5 days / 4 nights/ 3 rides at La Palmera
5 days and 4 nights
4 breakfast included at the hotel
3 days cycling - fully guided tours 
3 days a road bike - carbon/ pedals/ ultegra
Transfer from and to airport Malaga

Price € 375,- p.p.

4 hours ago, XXX said:

Hi Glen

I know somewhere cheaper which offers great cycling and a guide who may look lost but actually knows where he is , and it’s the playground of a recent world champion and Richie Provan 

Where is the block button when you want it, I know you do billy but just an offer of something a bit different 😂 and is a very good price and would be well looked after not that you dont look after your guests lol

• 2024 Subscriptions
On 10/17/2019 at 7:33 PM, GlenIrving said:

Hi all

As you all know I love cycling in Andalucía, I have been in touch with my pals/ guides and they have put together a package which I think is pretty good. I have all the details of their hotels chosen etc but these are the basic details to see if there is an interest?? The price of 375 euros if for accommodation + breakfast, bikes, 3 x guided tours as listed: we would need flights and beer/ food money. Hotels if 5 mins walk from bars and restaurants. Dates available 4th - 14th April “ish” cycling as long as we want each day with our chosen amount of climbs.

THIS PROPOSAL CAN BE TWEAKED and changed accordingly!

5 days / 4 nights/ 3 rides at La Palmera
5 days and 4 nights
4 breakfast included at the hotel
3 days cycling - fully guided tours 
3 days a road bike - carbon/ pedals/ ultegra
Transfer from and to airport Malaga

Price € 375,- p.p.

Only just seen this Glen. Looks great, but can’t make it. Already got lots of stuff booked for next year. Hope it goes well.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...