Tickets Celtic Game

P McDonald

• 2023 Subscriptions

Calling Celtic fans out there - I'm looking for a bit advice. I have a business friend from Germany who wants to surprise his brother with a trip to a Celtic home game maybe late November / early December.

Any advice on best way to get 2 seats together, is it a simple case of get on the net and figure it out or does anyone have a season ticket they can't use for a game or such like.

thanks for any pointers

Paul

Paul

My thinking would be to call Celtic park ticket office or corporate office and see what's available. The choice might be limited to the main stand or hospitality seats due to season ticket holdings. If you can wangle a corporate angle and buy these through the business all the better.

M

• 2023 Subscriptions

Paul

Firstly I don’t support either of the ugly sisters but apart from European games Celtic play

23/11 Livingston 

4/12 Hamilton

15/12 Hibs

First two I would doubt you would have an issue getting a ticket for any part of the ground, however entertainment value of those games would be nil so corporate or paid / free bar tickets would be a most

With the Hibs game it could be better to watch but unlikely to be a sell out so tickets will be available though there will be more demand, I also found Celtic ticket office fairly accommodating when it’s for visiting fans so have a chat with them, last plus the corporate will be cheaper for Livi and Hamilton 

• 2023 Subscriptions
1 hour ago, XXX said:

Paul

Firstly I don’t support either of the ugly sisters but apart from European games Celtic play

23/11 Livingston 

4/12 Hamilton

15/12 Hibs

First two I would doubt you would have an issue getting a ticket for any part of the ground, however entertainment value of those games would be nil so corporate or paid / free bar tickets would be a most

With the Hibs game it could be better to watch but unlikely to be a sell out so tickets will be available though there will be more demand, I also found Celtic ticket office fairly accommodating when it’s for visiting fans so have a chat with them, last plus the corporate will be cheaper for Livi and Hamilton 

A St Mirren fan commenting on entertainment value...,

Just phone Celtic Park. Wait 40 mins to speak to John Paul or Rosheen who will likely tell you to buy tickets online.

Best not discuss Cxxxxc on here. I was reported for doing so and deemed guilty of sectarian behaviour by our committee.