Joe Brunetti Hill Climb Championship, Sunday 29th Sept.

AlanT

• 2023 Subscriptions

Ladies and gentlemen, the final confined event of the season, the Joe Brunetti Hill Climb championship. This is a whole club event, with the Elliston Castle Road being closed for the duration of the event, so a good turnout is appreciated.

In recent years the main club has gone off first, then stayed around afterwards to cheer on the Jets, and this year should be no exception. Following the event, riders can go off on runs to suit their ability and leg conditions.

First rider off at 10:30, registration from 10:00. Once you have registered, you need to wait around to get your start time, generally around 5 minutes before the first rider goes off.

I can confirm that I have a copy of the Road Closure notice, which I will be putting up on site on Friday 20th.

Some volunteers are required to assist with putting out signs, timekeeping and holding, and then recovering the signs and moving the barriers aside once the event is complete.

• 2023 Subscriptions
2 hours ago, Kenny MacDonald said:

I had planned on being there to do catcher at the top but still out of action with both hands fractured due to car crash 😥

All the best to all riders young and old 

Hope you recover quickly

• 2023 Subscriptions

Wide open this year

Cedric in Portugal, Sam in Mallorca, Robbie in hibernation, Stuart unable to make it,  Marc and Galeb possibly boycotting, Ian doing the Lyle hill climb. So that leaves the big question....Is there anyone left who can beat the new slimmed down Charlie? 

• 2023 Subscriptions
3 hours ago, thejanullrichdietplan said:

Wide open this year

Cedric in Portugal, Sam in Mallorca, Robbie in hibernation, Stuart unable to make it,  Marc and Galeb possibly boycotting, Ian doing the Lyle hill climb. So that leaves the big question....Is there anyone left who can beat the new slimmed down Charlie? 

Go the V60's

• 2023 Subscriptions

Well done to everyone who took part. The course doesn't get any easier, and the short course in particular was more challenging this year than in previous years. 

Some really outstanding times for the winning riders today.