Whole Club Run 6th October

AlanT

• 2023 Subscriptions

Slightly later than planned, the last opportunity for a whole club run this summer. Meeting at Amaretto's at 9:00, rolling out around 09:15, to Largs. The favoured route is Georgetown, Bishopton, Westferry, Port Glasgow, and round the coast to Largs. Options for those feeling a bit more energetic are via Loch Thom. Options for those feeling less energetic is a short cut via the cycle track direct to Port Glasgow.

The intention is for bunches of mixed abilities, with stronger riders sitting on the front for longer spells

After the café stop, it is suggested that the groups break up into their natural ability groups and there are a variety of routes home. (Brisbane Glen, Healy Brae, West Kilbride).

Post up if you're coming so that I can give the Bagel Basket a heads up on numbers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions

Anyone else? It's open to the older jets and parents too. 

I will sacrifice a small chicken along with some herbs and pasta on Saturday night to ensure good weather.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Myself alan t Martin Mulholland & Young Ruairi departed from Amaretto. Unfortunately Ruari had a mechanical as we started climbing up to Loch Thom so he & Martin had to bail out. I could tell that Martin was very disappointed at missing out on the climb. Alan & myself had a pit stop at Bagel Basket then sauntered up Healy brae and home. Another cracking day on bike

816C17EC-34A7-4523-8245-4E0EA1130677.jpeg