Sunday 8th September - aberfoyle

• Committee

Excellent fast riding to Aberfoyle and return by top of the world. Me, Charlie, Glen,Tommy, Eric, Colin and Alan T. 

I only joined hoping for a quiet nature-filled ride but Charlie's medication had worn off and he wanted to ride paceline for 100k and attacked every hill.

Oily fun after Glen broke his hanger and had to ride home on 52/16 or similar. Climbed out of Strathblane on this. Massive power, well done and funny to watch cadence of about 10 uphill. 

24 minutes ago, Alan McLean said:

Excellent fast riding to Aberfoyle and return by top of the world. Me, Charlie, Glen,Tommy, Eric, Colin and Alan T. 

I only joined hoping for a quiet nature-filled ride but Charlie's medication had worn off and he wanted to ride paceline for 100k and attacked every hill.

Oily fun after Glen broke his hanger and had to ride home on 52/16 or similar. Climbed out of Strathblane on this. Massive power, well done and funny to watch cadence of about 10 uphill. 

Eh Allan my cadence never came below 50 - spent most of the time with my fixed wheel at 110 cadence - great run although my quads are totally burst!! 😂