Sunday 14th July 3 Ferries Route

• 2023 Subscriptions

Further to last Sundays coffee stop it has been agreed that we will tackle the three ferries route this Sunday with various options.

The ferries are;

Wemyss Bay to Rothesay

Rhubochach to Colintraive

Hunters Quay to McInroys Point

Plan is to catch the 10.30am Ferry at Wemyss Bay.

if cycling from Miller Street: leave at 8.30 and arrange to  pick up Bill T. at Western Ferry slip around 9.30am   and  then cycle round to Wemyss Bay.

If catching train then time for 10.30am ferry.

I will be at clubrooms for 8.30am depart to cycle down and if anyone does not want to take the ferry route, they are welcome to come with us as far as Wemyss Bay.

Please post up if coming along.

Dave

Edited by Dave C
Spelling

• 2023 Subscriptions

Thanks to the guys and girls yesterday...what a great day out on the bike. First time going the Loch Striven road from west to east, which gives a very steep decent and great fun, trying to catch Bill T, downhill he is a flying machine. About 75 road miles on the clock for those who cycled down and back. Well done to all.

Dave

• 2023 Subscriptions

Brilliant run yesterday.

Time-trialled back to Gourock - no train, so carried on as fast as possible to Port Glasgow and just made the train from Wemyss Bay by a couple of minutes - so SWMBO is still talking to me - though I did have to wash the dishes last night.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Hello I’m still hoping to do a relaxed pace 5 ferries on Thursday starting with the 0945 Ardrossan ferry. Won’t make a definite decision til Wednesday night but we won’t be put off by a little bit of  rain! Welcome to join me. Will post again tomorrow evening 

Helloooooo….. its so good to be back in the club.  I have missed everyone.  Yes Martin, it was us that stopped to help the guy.  He was flat out on the pavement, his wrist didn't look to good either.  How kind of the lady to message you re our kindness.

Sorry I missed today Mia, looks like you had another fab day.  My wee legs are just recovering from Sunday...