Camp Casa XXX 2020

XXX

• 2023 Subscriptions
44 minutes ago, P McDonald said:

Ah ken where it is G, are you suggesting my memory is failing in old age and I can't remember as far back as Feb this year

No. I’m suggesting you might not want to stay next to Billy which will leave me stuck with him & Charlie.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions

Anybody else up for this , another one or two would even the numbers , Murcia , Costa Calida and Orihuela Costa are fantastic places to cycle food and drink is cheap ( apart from nice Gins ) and cars keep there distance , Also you have the service of Richie the best guide In Johnstone, 

• 2023 Subscriptions

To those who are homeless, it’s €60 per night for a two bed flat at the same place as mine , so about €300 might get it a bit cheaper , benefit of staying at my bit , plenty of eating and drinking places within a short walk, and you won’t be waiting for us as we’re never on time to meet Richie 

Plus the best Cake shop in Spain is round the corner 

• 1 month later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions
1 hour ago, Darryl Gunson said:

George

At least 4 of us flying out on Friday, with bikes. Taxi might be difficult. Maybe cheaper to hire 2 small cars. Paul and I are thinking along these lines.

I like your thinking. I imagine there’s a boundary charge when getting a taxi from elderslie so cars a better option 👍

• 2023 Subscriptions

Just to mention, I have booked a 2 bed apartment, sleeps 4 in 4 x single beds same road as XXX's gaff. We have me, Darryl and Tommy booked in so far. So first come first serve for the lucky 4th person who wants to avoid Georges evening patter :) FYI it cost 300 euros for 5 nights split between however many.

Next plan is to suss out a car like an Astra/Focus during Christmas holidays, I got one last year for about £40 for 3 or 4 days, this is good for 2 bodies and 2 bike bags, cheaper than a taxi normally for a short stay. Having been to XXX's you really don't need a car for anything but the option is there to stock up on liquid (milk and lashings of lemonade of course) and such like. Darryl is in this car with me - I will post up once I know price if two others want to do same.

:banana

• 2023 Subscriptions
48 minutes ago, P McDonald said:

Just to mention, I have booked a 2 bed apartment, sleeps 4 in 4 x single beds same road as XXX's gaff. We have me, Darryl and Tommy booked in so far. So first come first serve for the lucky 4th person who wants to avoid Georges evening patter :) FYI it cost 300 euros for 5 nights split between however many.

Next plan is to suss out a car like an Astra/Focus during Christmas holidays, I got one last year for about £40 for 3 or 4 days, this is good for 2 bodies and 2 bike bags, cheaper than a taxi normally for a short stay. Having been to XXX's you really don't need a car for anything but the option is there to stock up on liquid (milk and lashings of lemonade of course) and such like. Darryl is in this car with me - I will post up once I know price if two others want to do same.

:banana

Paul, I’ve sent you a message on Facebook prior to seeing this. Was in favour of taxi to avoid faff of picking up/dropping off car but if someone else is booking it and driving then I’ll go with your plan although I have a bike box which is considerably bigger than a bag. As for “liquid” as you know the big Supermercado is a few hundred yards away. We usually send Charlie & let him keep the change.

• 3 weeks later...