Camp Casa XXX 2020

XXX

• 2023 Subscriptions

Going out to the Orihuela Costa last Saturday February and Staying through to Friday 6 March 

Putting this up as flights currently £80 return if your interested can take another 4 max 

post if interested,

• 2023 Subscriptions
1 hour ago, John C said:

Yes from me if given a vote of acceptance.  A good reason to train hard over the winter.

John no problem will put this to the other house guests, note you may have to share with Charlie 

Fights £84;

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions

A few others have mentioned an interest in going to Spain , we usually meet up with Richie P and a few couriers, if anybody else is interested post up I am sure you will find enough to share a villa or piso

• 2 months later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions

I am up for Camp Casa XXX 2020 (took some time to explain to my wife that a XXX camp was an acceptable vacation activity)

So let me check - are youse going out Sat 29th Feb to Friday 6th March. As there is no room in the XXX Casa I will likely book a villa or similar with other wheelers or couriers who are going out.

I am looking at Saturday to Wednesday. Any others on here interested?

:banana

• 2023 Subscriptions

Yip I'd be up for Friday early as well, need to see what others are thinking. There is a Ryanair option at 6am Saturday from Prestwick and return to there on Wednesday. Price for bike is higher but flights cheaper, ends up 6 and 1/2 dozen.

• 2023 Subscriptions
32 minutes ago, P McDonald said:

Yip I'd be up for Friday early as well, need to see what others are thinking. There is a Ryanair option at 6am Saturday from Prestwick and return to there on Wednesday. Price for bike is higher but flights cheaper, ends up 6 and 1/2 dozen.

Yes but then you miss out on a full day in my awesome company-all to yourself. 

• 2024 Subscriptions
20 hours ago, P McDonald said:

I’d be up for a trip. Will confirm shortly but Friday until Wednesday should work for me.

• 2023 Subscriptions

I have booked Friday 28th 0615 Easyjet from Glasgow and returning 1555 on Wed 4th March. Just so I can see George on the Friday and get all his brilliant patter to myself :)

Think Darryl doing same. No accommodation booked until we see if a few others going and we can get a villa or such like.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Will be going the Friday too. Unsure when, if ever, I will return.

Try to get digs near Billy’s gaff on Calle Escorpione. Means we can meet up for breakfast and evening games of bridge and canasta. t’s near the big roundabout in Punta Prima that has a McDonalds next to it. 

• 2024 Subscriptions
59 minutes ago, P McDonald said:

I have booked Friday 28th 0615 Easyjet from Glasgow and returning 1555 on Wed 4th March. Just so I can see George on the Friday and get all his brilliant patter to myself :)

Think Darryl doing same. No accommodation booked until we see if a few others going and we can get a villa or such like.

Yup. All booked.

• 2023 Subscriptions
58 minutes ago, George said:

Will be going the Friday too. Unsure when, if ever, I will return.

Try to get digs near Billy’s gaff on Calle Escorpione. Means we can meet up for breakfast and evening games of bridge and canasta. t’s near the big roundabout in Punta Prima that has a McDonalds next to it. 

Ah ken where it is G, are you suggesting my memory is failing in old age and I can't remember as far back as Feb this year