Sunday 9th June - destination Glen Douglas

• Life Members

Hi All,

Planning a run this Sunday, but not sure where to go as Glen requested something "hilly".

There'll be a few regular absentees since they're over in Spain the now ............ so not sure who's left to go out, but I'll be in the clubroom for a 9am start for whoever fancy it!

Will update a route later on ........ or if anyone have any suggestion, please feel free to post up, I'll go anywhere ....... even Largs :-)

Cheers

Chung

• Life Members
17 minutes ago, Codg1e said:

Hoping to be out.  How about over the bridge to Garelochhead, up the Whistlefield climb, then over Glen Douglas and back via Luss & Balloch?

Sounds like a plan ................. not super keen on the loch side road from Luss to Duck Bay, mental traffic :-(  .......... but do like the bits before though, so all good!

Cheers

• 2023 Subscriptions

The intermediates group are doing Milngavie / Crow Rd / Killearn... given that there's only 4 of us, I'm quite happy to join them (there's also a really really nice cafe in Killearn!) - there is the option of heading to Aberfoyle and back via pipe track after the Crow, but I'm quite happy with Killearn tbh, and if you want more miles could add some on at the end eg Langbank, Netherton, West Glen, Kilmacolm.

We cool with that?

• Life Members

2 groups making it a bunch of 9 set off in search of the promised sun-shine & hills over the Northside!

Got the hills but the sun only came out after we got completely soaked from Strathblane & into Killearn ..... boo ......... thankfully dry by the time we got to Fintry & the Crow!

Lovely cafe at Clachan of Campsies, then a blast back to the Bridge!

First time over the Kyber & the Crow for some, hope it’s not the last :-)

Thanks for the wheels & company today people!

Cheers