Chaingang 6 June 6.30pm

• 2023 Subscriptions

That was a cracking kicking. Having missed the last 4 chaingangs was a bit off the pace Hung on till Heggies  turn off then hung on to BOW. Decided had had enough and strolled up to me hoose but must say despite lack of points thoroughly enjoyed that and will be back next week for more.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Bit of a hard one tonight, a car attempted an overtake before squeezing in to the back of the bunch before Bridge of Weir cutting myself and Andy off and then had to try and chase back. Of course the traffic lights were then green so things didnt ease or stop ! Wouldn't have made it on without Greg doing a good turn towards Houston before his legs went...After that just hanging on.

As for results - Bit of controversy and a DQ for the Clune for Ian. I wasn't going to DQ however Richie made a good case and i was persuaded when it was pointed out it would move me up a point in the scores :D

KOM -

Richie and Sam - tied - 5 points

Me - 4 points

Did i miss anyone out?

Finish -

Cedric - 6

Sam - 4

Richie - 3

Ian - 2

Me - 1

• 2023 Subscriptions

Saw Don Smith at the velodrome today. Said he really enjoyed the Thursday Bunch AND he really likes our new kit. Says he's thinking about joining JWCC. Not quite sure why he ever left and joined Paisley Velo. Had a few comments complimenting the kit recently...