Arran Challenge

P McDonald

• 2023 Subscriptions

Conditions are perfect for a clockwise Single Arran on Saturday.  For those who did an anti clockwise in April then this is further and thorough training for the mythical double in August. Best to know the details both ways. :banana

Or put another way - any excuse for an SA.

Usual format of riding at pace required to achieve challenge.

Anyone up for a cheeky single on Saturday ? If I know early I will also ask some neighbours from the Messenger group bunch.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Evening all, with the lesser interest in Arran this time we have reverted to plan B. Which is Erskine Bridge 9am for a run to Dunoon via Glen Fruin. 5 signed up so far - pace will be Arran challenge type pace which is 20mph average.

Myself, Andy, Richie and a couple of other club's riders are doing this tomorrow

anyone welcome

:)

• 2023 Subscriptions

Yip, good to see you too Iain and get a chance to catch up on ferry. Ended up a bit of an epic yesterday to make the most of the drier (although it was pretty damp up the Rest) weather. Ended up with 180km. Totally burst - scary bit is that it was a few km short of a DA

:banana