Chaingang 16 May 630pm

• Committee

Elaine, yes.

You will get to end of Georgetown no prob. The challenge is getting over Bishy Hill in contact with the bunch. If you are at the front at Bishy lights you should be fine, if you are at the back at the lights and let the leaders open a gap then it can be very hard to get back on. As I have proven many times. If at the front then I usually ride steady up the hill but someone usually decides to spice it up and split the group.

• Committee

Forecast is good, there will be lots of riders. This is a club ride with guests who we make welcome. If you can still speak during the ride then by all means invite guests to join if they are not already in a sister club. There are a lot of non-club riders who need a home and these rides have shown that we're a good bunch to ride with. 

• 2023 Subscriptions

Nae luck Jan. I punctured too before Bishopton so had time to change and head over West Glen to Kimacolm just in time to catch the bunch. I can only let you know it was Marc then me at the finish then don't know after that.

Chapeau Elaine - next week Bishopton :)