Chaingang 9 May 630pm

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, charlie p said:

Jann

no we did away with intermediate sprint cos billy MAC always won it. Sorry Paul not there this week as in Barcelona. Andy Gumley is a super wheel to follow

Ah, just checking as the bus stop is being moved.

• 2023 Subscriptions
1 hour ago, Ian Archibald said:

BBC says North wind. Met Office says East. Got to tape 2 sets of instructions to my stem. Annoying. And a bit too hard from the Red Smiddy to Westferry for me last week. Got to save my legs for later. It’s a sprinter grupetto thing. 

Remember to wear your reading glasses so you can see the instructions 

• 2023 Subscriptions

I was out for a HIIT session today. Hot sauce burning through my legs, laying down biblical amounts of wattage. One of the locals must have been impressed as he yelled “FTP” at me. How did he know I was doing a functional threshold power session?

As I motored through Port Glasgow I noted that Heggies was closed for resurfacing. Dunno if it’ll be finished by tonight. You could always ride the full route via the clune instead....

• 2023 Subscriptions
On 5/8/2019 at 6:10 PM, charlie p said:

Jann

no we did away with intermediate sprint cos billy MAC always won it. Sorry Paul not there this week as in Barcelona. Andy Gumley is a super wheel to follow

Thanks Charlie! I think that’s a compliment ;-)