Saturday 4th May

ginty001

• 2023 Subscriptions

cant make the Sunday run this week, so planning a decent run on Saturday... was thinking along the same lines as the Sunday run or maybe over Dunoon way... if anyone else fancies joining me please let me know....

McGinty

• 2023 Subscriptions

On Saturday I'm planning on doing:  Erskine Bridge, Glen Fruin, Arochar, Rest and be Thankful, Hells Glen, Glendaruel, Loch Tarsan, Hunters Quay ferry and home.  About 110 miles, 8:00 from Kilmacolm or 8:40 from the bridge.

Probably intermediate rather than main bunch pace, but it would be great to have company.

• 2023 Subscriptions
13 hours ago, GrahamF said:

On Saturday I'm planning on doing:  Erskine Bridge, Glen Fruin, Arochar, Rest and be Thankful, Hells Glen, Glendaruel, Loch Tarsan, Hunters Quay ferry and home.  About 110 miles, 8:00 from Kilmacolm or 8:40 from the bridge.

Probably intermediate rather than main bunch pace, but it would be great to have company.

that's fine Graham.... myself and Iain Cowden and possibly Dave Cathcart and Jim Killoran too... see you at the bridge at 8.40