chaingang 2 May 630pm

• 2023 Subscriptions

Who is in?

Here are the standings from the April championship - the overall victory goes to Marc with his points come from fewer weeks.

Name Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 Total
Marc 12   12 24
Iain Mct 8 10 6 24
Sam 5 6   11
Paul Mcd   5 5 10
Ian A 4   4 8
Charlie   2 5 7
Andy 2 3 1 6
James 1 1 4 6
Galeb 1 5   6
Alan mcl 3 3   6
Alan H   4   4
Colin McP 2 2   4
Jesse 1 1 1 3
Alan T 1 1 1 3
Iain Co 3     3
Greg   1 1 2
Ross   1 1 2
Billy   1 1 2
Eric 1   1 2
Stevie 1 1   2
Darryl 1 1   2
David C     1 1
Stuart     1 1
Iain Ca     1 1
Lorne     1 1
Colin S   1   1
Glen 1     1

• 2023 Subscriptions

Planning to be there though 6pm is a strain especially if you’re trying to get out of Glasgow at that time of day. Traffic onto M8 is really heavy all the way through Hillington. Renfrew Bunch has now moved to 7 so there’s no reason our times are restricted due to failing light. 

• 2023 Subscriptions
54 minutes ago, Gummers said:

Planning to be there though 6pm is a strain especially if you’re trying to get out of Glasgow at that time of day. Traffic onto M8 is really heavy all the way through Hillington. Renfrew Bunch has now moved to 7 so there’s no reason our times are restricted due to failing light. 

Im the same, will be there if I can, however will struggle to get home in time

5 hours ago, Gummers said:

playing lebron james GIF

• 2023 Subscriptions
13 hours ago, thejanullrichdietplan said:

630 then

I trust we will all be seeing a captain of industry on the front to drive the pace rather that sitting in to save legs for the North Westerly that is forecast for the Clune :-P

Industry, Science and Technology and Public Services are always working for you so trusting you’ll put in a decent effort on the GT for hardworking heroes ;)

• 2023 Subscriptions
18 hours ago, thejanullrichdietplan said:

630 then

I trust we will all be seeing a captain of industry on the front to drive the pace rather that sitting in to save legs for the North Westerly that is forecast for the Clune :-P

The wind is forecast to change (unfavourably) at about 6pm! Anyway we can't keep changing our plans like the wind. Stick to plan A - the Marc Kelly leg popper plan. Thanks in advance for sacrificing yourself like this Iain.

• 2023 Subscriptions
23 hours ago, James Esus said:

Myself and Jesse could get there for 4, "captives of education!"

Mind you, if I started at 4 I might have a chance of getting to the end of the Georgetown first!!!

I fixed your post.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Fun night with some miserable weather. 

I feel this will be of particular interest to Paul.... Ian won with a late break rather than a sprint! The world hasn't stopped turning.

Will update full results later but here were the top 5s

KOM

Ian - 5

Marc - 4

Sam - 3

Me - 2

Jesse - 1

Finish

Ian - 6

Me - 4

Marc - 3

Jesse - 2