Sunday 28 April Transmitter Hill Run 9.30 am

• 2023 Subscriptions
On 4/27/2019 at 12:15 PM, charlie p said:

Paul.We will hunt u down. In case last post caused any confusion Jwcc run leaving Miller street at 9.30 am. 

Cracking run today and yes we did hunt down McDonald. Got him just before Moscow. One of his bunch punctured. Stopped at Logan’s larder for coffee. Guy was on his own and big bunch freaked him out a bit so Paul Leavy myself and Alan Mclean hadcoffee there and rest went to Buzzworks in Stewarton. We regrouped there and headed back home. Logan’s larder is good just need to give them notice if big bunch descending on them

• 2023 Subscriptions

Thoroughly enjoyed that run out today, although really not sure about the state of some of the roads we were on. Anyhoo, good bunch, great cafe stop, and some uphill bits that were there to be endured.

• 2023 Subscriptions
2 hours ago, charlie p said:

Cracking run today and yes we did hunt down McDonald. Got him just before Moscow. One of his bunch punctured. Stopped at Logan’s larder for coffee. Guy was on his own and big bunch freaked him out a bit so Paul Leavy myself and Alan Mclean hadcoffee there and rest went to Buzzworks in Stewarton. We regrouped there and headed back home. Logan’s larder is good just need to give them notice if big bunch descending on them

We also stood about Lugton waiting for Barry C and his pals. Shame we never saw you again after Darvel - we thought you’d hunt us down x

• Life Members
2 minutes ago, Alan McLean said:

PS During coffee break  Chung and I both predicted Fuglsang for LBL. We should be on Eurosport with Brian, we think. 

Alan, you big SPOILER :uzi

I've no watch the damn recording yet! :shock:

• 2023 Subscriptions
6 minutes ago, Alan McLean said:

PS During coffee break  Chung and I both predicted Fuglsang for LBL. We should be on Eurosport with Brian, we think. 

Heart in mouth moment towards the end right enough

• Life Members
5 minutes ago, Alan McLean said:

Oops sorry chung. I thought a four hour gap was ok. Anyway you should know better than to look at ANY Internet before you watch the race.

No worries Alan :grin:

Does that mean we’re automatic winners in the sweepstakes the next time we have one?

• 2023 Subscriptions
11 hours ago, charlie p said:

Saw your crew at Stewarton again. They said that u were needing a lie down and had headed home

Yea definitely needed a lie down. Even a coffee stop would have been good! Had to get back to West Kilbride before 2 though to get into town