Sunday 28 April Transmitter Hill Run 9.30 am

• Life Members
2 hours ago, charlie p said:

Depart club rooms 9.30 am 

Bowfield lugton stewarton fenwick Galston transmitter hill then return via cemetery hill & then route in reverse. 

I'm in Charlie, but only if I get more than 5 minutes to sit down & eat my food/drink at the cafe (assuming we have a cafe stop) since I seem to be always last to get served in the queue :shock:

Of course, this won't be an issue if whoever is at the front put my order in for me Hello,beer!! ......... which is usually you! ;-)

Cheers

• 2023 Subscriptions

Lads, just a courtesy note to mention that Richie from Couriers was asking about weekend run on Thursday night. I mentioned Transmitter, long story short it is now on messenger group ( which many of you are on )

So I was going to propose a higher tempo run from Bowfield at 0930 for anyone interested from Messenger Group. Reason for note is to say this is NOT to detract from club run.

Ohyadancer!

• 2023 Subscriptions

Paul, as previously discussed, numerous times, once the club run is posted it’s poor form to post up an alternative. Although you state your intention is not to detract from the club run this is exactly what you are doing.

• 2023 Subscriptions

George,  I did not post an alternative on the club forum. 

I posted on a Messenger Group that I am a member of which is not connected to the club in any way, and in direct response to a question from another member of that Messenger group. 

However I realise some club members are also on the Messenger group so I thought a short explanation was in order.

Happy Cycling :)

• 2023 Subscriptions
3 hours ago, P McDonald said:

George,  I did not post an alternative on the club forum. 

I posted on a Messenger Group that I am a member of which is not connected to the club in any way, and in direct response to a question from another member of that Messenger group. 

However I realise some club members are also on the Messenger group so I thought a short explanation was in order.

Happy Cycling :)

On behalf of your club mates I accept your grovelling apology.

yellow card.