Chaingang 25th April 6pm

• 2023 Subscriptions

Another good turn out. Will do the full scores later. Marc with full points again...and Charlie joining the super elite awesome group that gets points on the KOM and the sprint on the same night!

KOM

Marc - 5

Me - 4

James - 3

Charlie - 2  

Finish

Marc - 6

Paul Mcd - 4

Ian A - 3

Charlie - 2

Me - 1

• 2023 Subscriptions
1 minute ago, thejanullrichdietplan said:

Another good turn out. Will do the full scores later. Marc with full points again...and Charlie joining the super elite awesome group that gets points on the KOM and the sprint on the same night!

KOM

Marc - 5

Me - 4

James - 3

Charlie - 2  

Finish

Marc - 6

Paul Mcd - 4

Ian A - 3

Charlie - 2

Me - 1

There needs to be a time cut off for getting KoM points on the Clune. I suggest 8mins. Which means nil points for everyone tonight. Flippin sandbaggers -  taking a rest up the Clune while we hammer up the Heggies.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Half a good night for me. 

Punctured just outside Kilmacolm,  with a 2 inch ( exaggerated)  thorn.

Pinched the first tube in changing... Snapped the second ones valve. No tubes left. 

Fortunately called in air support ( the old man) for a lift....still got caught in the rain.  

See ya next week folks!!! 

• 2023 Subscriptions
9 minutes ago, Ian Archibald said:

There needs to be a time cut off for getting KoM points on the Clune. I suggest 8mins. Which means nil points for everyone tonight. Flippin sandbaggers -  taking a rest up the Clune while we hammer up the Heggies.

lmao lol GIF

The club that just keeps giving... 

• 2023 Subscriptions

KoM on the shortcut is the ultimate Pyrrhic victory. An achievement that just underlines that you were weak willed and couldnt hack the full route. When i sneak up it on the Renfrew Bunch i go at a pace where i make damn sure  i won't be embarrassing myself and appear on the top 10 leaderboard with the badge of shame of a cup alongside my name.