League of 10 #1 Wednesday 24th April

AlanT

• 2023 Subscriptions

A break from the chocolate series now until June, but that doesn't mean the pain, sorry, fun stops. We go to the Westferry, 18:45 for 19:00 off for the first of the league of 10.

As usual, volunteers for holding and timekeeping are required for this event.

Post up if you're coming along to ride or help out.

I should also point out that a rear light is highly recommended for this event, even in the brightest of conditions.

I intend to ride, possibly in my shiny new skinsuit. You have been warned!

• 2023 Subscriptions

Thanks to Jann and Tommy for timing and holding. Fairly tough conditions tonight with a monster headwind on the return. Congrats to to Jess and Stuart on their PBS.

I have £12 to transfer to the club account, with Scott not having cash to pay tonight.

£12 Transferred today.

• 2023 Subscriptions
17 hours ago, Jannza said:

Scores on the doors on a breezy evening

Alan T - 25:01

Jess - 25:46 PB

Scott - 24:17

Stuart - 23:48 PB

Ian - 22:18

Star guest - 20:54

Star Guest David Griffiths (Bioracer) had done one attempt in 19m 37s, and when he saw us asked if he could join in for a second run. He lowered his skis by 4cm and went over a minute slower (on similar power). I was getting so excited when he hadn't passed my by the turn (9m30s in)... not unhappy with 22m18s, but for a few minutes I thought I was on for a monster PR. Next time. There is always a next time :)

• 2023 Subscriptions
7 minutes ago, Ian Archibald said:

Star Guest David Griffiths (Bioracer) had done one attempt in 19m 37s, and when he saw us asked if he could join in for a second run. He lowered his skis by 4cm and went over a minute slower (on similar power). I was getting so excited when he hadn't passed my by the turn (9m30s in)... not unhappy with 22m18s, but for a few minutes I thought I was on for a monster PR. Next time. There is always a next time :)

Great time Ian! :beer