Sunday Training Ride 21/04 @ 9.00am

Unfortunately I cant make the Arran adventure this weekend. So if you would like something a bit punchier and shorter than the fast/long bunch ride then this is it :)

Non-stop 45 miles around the coast. Departing 9.00am from BoW lights (the ones closer to Kilmacolm).

Post if you would like to join.

PS does anyone know if coast roadworks are still ongoing?

Did a solo sunny ride which ended the same as the main bunch route. I didnt expect to meet bunch at the start of Fairlie Moor as they started ride earlier then mine, but it seems they had a few punctures on the way. Said hello and just worked my way up the rather large stringed bunch until I passed them. Havent seen the crashes but hope all is okay.

With wind in the right direction thought I would give the Brisbane Glen segment a go. Went up the hilly bit nice and steady and was planning to put the hammer down halfway through the segment. Just as I did that round a corner and a big pot hole across the whole road! With limited time I just chose a path and went for it but back wheel hit a steep bit of the hole and got a pinch puncture (second one this week!). Chucked it after that and continued with a steady pace to home. Before puncture was just under 2 mins down on KoM so could have squeaked in the top ten.