Chocolate Series #4 Wednesday 17th April

AlanT

• 2023 Subscriptions

Starting to get the lighter nights now, so 6:45 for 7.00 off, all riders welcome. As usual, someone to hold and timekeep would be most welcome, allowing the rest of the fine athletes to ride.

Usual meeting place at the end of the Georgetown road, the course is down to the roundabout and back.

Last one on the Georgetown until June, because we go to the Westferry next week.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Great turn out with 14 riders on a pleasant spring evening - although one that wouldnt have been so pleasant with the tough headwind on the return leg!

Joseph M - 18.58

James Ross - 21.13    (couple of mechanicals)

Jamie Thomson - 18.40

Alan Hendry - 18.53   (first TT)

Dave Watson - 20.32

Alan T - 18.45

Greg Balden - 19.15

Colin Sales - 19.09

Sam McGrath - 18.21

Stuart Tennant - 17.42

Jesse - 18.48

Ian A - 16.15

Marc  - 17.19

Guest:

Julie Fitzpatrick - 20.22

• 2023 Subscriptions

Great turnout tonight, well done to the Jets, the first time TT-ers, and our guest.rider. Tough return leg into what felt like a steady gale

I still have some cash to collect from Alan, Marc and Jess (I think), because I have £21. If I've got the wrong names there, le me know, and if you haven't paid and I have mentioned you, I am relying on your personal integrity. :grin:

I'll collect some more in tomorrow night before I transfer it.

Thanks to Iain and Dave C. For timekeeping and holding.

• 2023 Subscriptions
31 minutes ago, AlanT said:

Great turnout tonight, well done to the Jets, the first time TT-ers, and our guest.rider. Tough return leg into what felt like a steady gale

I still have some cash to collect from Alan, Marc and Jess (I think), because I have £21. If I've got the wrong names there, le me know, and if you haven't paid and I have mentioned you, I am relying on your personal integrity. :grin:

I'll collect some more in tomorrow night before I transfer it.

Thanks to Iain and Dave C. For timekeeping and holding.

Me also for payment!

• 2023 Subscriptions

Really enjoyable night. Hugely enjoyed keeping the women and the juniors under pressure. I know I have all the expensive kit but the day will come when their talent is going to overcome... just not yet :)

So great night. Now we need some low pressure, high humidity and 25 degrees C. 

• 2023 Subscriptions

Greg gave me £3 tonight, just before I fell off the back of the bunch, the extra weight obviously causing an issue for me.

I've transferred £24 to the club account.