Whole Club Run Sunday 14th April

AlanT

• 2023 Subscriptions
29 minutes ago, P McDonald said:

Are any folks planning to be in Amaretto to watch the finale of Paris Roubaix, I hope to be clear of some flitting duties by mid afternoon and thought I would cycle over of others were here

:)

Yip. Phil Malcolm and his partner Delphine will also be in attendance. And I can't imagine Paul not being there. 

• 2023 Subscriptions
8 hours ago, Codg1e said:

Not feeling too good so going to give it miss.  See you next week.  

About an hour later I felt better so went out and headed for Largs in the hope of meeting the bunch at the TOP of the Haylie but of course it had to be the bottom when we met lol 

Thought the spelling through into the wind on the way back was some of the best disciplined riding I've ever witnessed.  Also Cheers for the pint in Amaretto Alan, that's one I owe you ;)

1 hour ago, Codg1e said:

About an hour later I felt better so went out and headed for Largs in the hope of meeting the bunch at the TOP of the Haylie but of course it had to be the bottom when we met lol 

Thought the spelling through into the wind on the way back was some of the best disciplined riding I've ever witnessed.  Also Cheers for the pint in Amaretto Alan, that's one I owe you ;)

Great run although the wind was brutal, agree Colin we were like spelling through exceptionally well, and one the sweep, mon the quickstep Ohyadancer!