Lumpy Largs Sunday 7 th April 9.30 am

• 2023 Subscriptions

With the A78 being closed on Sunday, the old Largs Road might be a bit busier than usual. I think we assess it when we get there?

• 2023 Subscriptions
3 hours ago, DavieB said:

P.S can we try another coffee shop in Largs, one that can actually make coffee and doesn't stink of stale chip fat.

Just saying....

Nardini's but it's dearer and not sure about security of bikes.  I vote for BB, lol.

• 2023 Subscriptions
4 hours ago, DavieB said:

P.S can we try another coffee shop in Largs, one that can actually make coffee and doesn't stink of stale chip fat.

Just saying....

Davy

Treasonable quote. People have been shot for less. Though u can buy me my coffee and roll and scrambled egg as u still owe me a tenner from French trip

Well that was interesting. Charlie McCusker has stolen my climbing legs - looking good you auld dog. The Wednesday morning sessions clearly doing you some good. Cheers to all who drafted me up the ramps.

Horrible head wind back to Carmunnock. Legs spent after 60 miles. Hope to be out next week - aiming for 65. 

M

• 2023 Subscriptions

I’m a bit scared of what Lorne might do to us on a lighter bike! A big strong boy.

Charles going well today. Had to give him a hanky as he got a nosebleed due to those turns he took at the front.....

shocked oh my god GIF

• 2023 Subscriptions
1 hour ago, stuart10ant said:

Tough run today, feeling it now.

thanks for letting Lorne come along with his tractor tyres

Tractor tyres and a big engine, blowing the bunch apart into the headwind from Dalry to Kilbirnie, impressive! 

It was a good but tough day, just what I needed. 

• 2023 Subscriptions

Hard day out, pedalling squares back home from Port Glasgow. Turning for home then was definitely the right decision.

• AlanT locked this topic