Track league 20 March

• 2023 Subscriptions

Track league over for another year, good night to end in C group and Jan in B group showing some flashes of his last winter form.

In C's we had good JWCC presence with Sam 3rd in devil and 2nd in points. In the first scratch race we got a 1,2,4 with me getting the win and Sam and Stevie in p3 and p4. In the other scratch I was 3rd.

Roll on Arran challenges and Thursday night chain gangs :)

• 2023 Subscriptions

Yeah enjoyable night

Didnt have the best of seasons results wise. Probably the worst drop off in results of any regular in the history of the track league - fell about 100 places in the table! But still the best way to spend a wednesday night in the winter :)

Well done to Cedric for winning the overall!

On 3/20/2019 at 11:47 PM, thejanullrichdietplan said:

Yeah enjoyable night

Didnt have the best of seasons results wise. Probably the worst drop off in results of any regular in the history of the track league - fell about 100 places in the table! But still the best way to spend a wednesday night in the winter :)

Well done to Cedric for winning the overall!

Training for next year starts now. (or as soon as I heal this sprung Clavicle - Mountain bikes are dangerous)