Club run 26th May

• 2023 Subscriptions

Yip u will recall that u me Paul Leavy Darryl & Alan Mclean finished at beer festival last year. We had done tak me doon. It was a glorious sunny day finished off by my niece buying us all pints as was cash only at bar. It was also my birthday so reason I remember u all owe me a pint

• 2023 Subscriptions
11 hours ago, Gerard Deeley said:

Clubrooms at 1230, track to Morrison’s then Barrochan Road.  Should allow for at least one mechanical on the way.

Not sure if I can do that distance. I'll meet you in Crosslee at 12:45. 

• 2024 Subscriptions
On 3/10/2019 at 11:37 AM, charlie p said:

Yip u will recall that u me Paul Leavy Darryl & Alan Mclean finished at beer festival last year. We had done tak me doon. It was a glorious sunny day finished off by my niece buying us all pints as was cash only at bar. It was also my birthday so reason I remember u all owe me a pint

As I recall we had several pints. This was the first round of overpriced Italian lager that I got in. It was when we abandoned this pish and went for the good stuff that your niece came to our rescue. 

Moral: keep some spondulicks for the real ale bar.

• 2 months later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions

It's this weekend. Can I suggest some local miles, Station Road, OGR, down Heggies, the Clune, the wall, phils folly, Elliston Castle, Dalek Hill, and then back to Houston. Less than 50 miles, but lots and lots of up.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Only a 12:30 start if you're heading straight to Houston, and that does have some attractions, but if anyone fancies the lumpy route, it's 9:00 at the clubhouse. Should take about 3.5 hours, no cafe stop, beer to finish because we are athletes.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Anyone making it out this morning? I'm looking at the forecast and thinking I might go out a bit later, maybe around 11, if it dries up a bit. Same route, but leaving from the bus stop in Houston.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Hi Cedric, I'm looking at going out at about 11, meeting at the bus stop in Houston where the chain gang starts from.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Pretty horrible out there today. Just Colin and me, 34 miles and 2800 feet of climbing, headwinds, rain. Called it short at Howwood, and went for beer.

• 2023 Subscriptions
11 minutes ago, AlanT said:

Pretty horrible out there today. Just Colin and me, 34 miles and 2800 feet of climbing, headwinds, rain. Called it short at Howwood, and went for beer.

Well done guys, hope you enjoyed your beer.