Dunoon 17/03/19

• 2023 Subscriptions
4 hours ago, GlenIrving said:

I’m As today ended up abandoned 

4 hours ago, GlenIrving said:

I’m As today ended up abandoned 

What happened? Air Rescue from Erskine Bridge? Struggled to get car up Glennifer Braes in car  this morning. Dread to think what Dukes Pass was like?

1 hour ago, George said:

What happened? Air Rescue from Erskine Bridge? Struggled to get car up Glennifer Braes in car  this morning. Dread to think what Dukes Pass was like?

Was at the clubrooms at it started with freezing rain then coming  down like golf balls and lying, decided to can it when we were enroute to the bridge, coldest I’ve even been 

FC7D211E-612C-4800-8531-682F6594FC83.jpeg

9ADBAED6-6A15-4654-B4A9-FAD99B1A78C9.jpeg

Just observed the 'better weather' George booked for this weekend - MET Office  have issued a yellow snow warning for all day Saturday for much of Scotland, although Argyll seems not to be affected. Always good to avoid yellow snow me thinks, wherever you are.

PS if anyone finds my cycling mojo, please tell it to come home

• 2023 Subscriptions

Weather still looking great for tomorrow. Looks like it’s George Iain Couttie Glen & me. More than enough horsepower to get us round. Can I suggest we meet at bus stop on Georgetown road at 8.15 am as Glen lives in Houston and we all have to pass through.

• 2023 Subscriptions
59 minutes ago, charlie p said:

Weather still looking great for tomorrow. Looks like it’s George Iain Couttie Glen & me. More than enough horsepower to get us round. Can I suggest we meet at bus stop on Georgetown road at 8.15 am as Glen lives in Houston and we all have to pass through.

OK