New Calpe (Spain) thread

• 2023 Subscriptions

Current return prices from Glasgow to Alicante for those who like me haven’t booked yet

Easy Jet

out 6/6 0925 Return 11/6 1405 £ 166.64

Out 7/6 0925 Return 11/6 1405 £139.37

Jet 2

Out 6/6 0715 Return 11/6 1220 £170

Ryan Air

Out 6/6 1705 Return 11/6 1500 £130.54 

prices don’t include bike if taking one also flights are cheaper if bought as return package , included the option of a Friday flight where it was cheaper .

I am still likely to go but will need to go to mine to pick up my bike so will stay there and meet yous either Friday or Saturday more likely Saturday, looking for company . 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions

Having a chat with James about going out to Spain Likely Thursday to Monday 

Staying at mine Thursday driving to meet the guys Friday staying Friday night in theirs ride Saturday with them then go back south and ride Sunday at mine , have some space if anybody else fancies it 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions

That’s me eventually booked flights going out Thursday morning and coming back late Monday night both flights Jet2 will see yous Friday morning that should give you some time to get the carry out . Estrella Galicia is one of my beers of choice and Gin Mare , plus remember the ice and limes 

• 1 month later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions
39 minutes ago, Iain67 said:

Good luck to all The JWCC heading off to Calpe. To say I am jealous is an understatement, especially with Scottish summer we have been enjoying. Have a great time and look forward to the pictures and battle stories

Hopefully just cycling battles.... :grin: