Sign in to follow this  
George

Unclaimed Icebreaker Prizes

Scott & Joseph won a prize. Think it was for closest to 27 mins?

A Jets pairing also won a prize but both pairs had left before the prize giving, as had quite a few other winners. A shame for the organiser.

Prerty grim day, blowing a gale and chucking it down by the time myself & Mr X set off. Couldn’t see a thing so just glad to get round without incident. My prize was a week in Spain with Mr X & Charlie. Booby Prize....

42 minutes ago, George said:

Scott & Joseph won a prize. Think it was for closest to 27 mins?

A Jets pairing also won a prize but both pairs had left before the prize giving, as had quite a few other winners. A shame for the organiser.

Prerty grim day, blowing a gale and chucking it down by the time myself & Mr X set off. Couldn’t see a thing so just glad to get round without incident. My prize was a week in Spain with Mr X & Charlie. Booby Prize....

Thanks for the update Geo. Jets Sammy and Conal got a 27:08 which they were chuffed with for their first 2 up. Don't know if they were the prize winners, unfortunately they had to leave sharply to make piano lessons. As you say a shame for the organiser, but we are a cultured lot in the Jets ;-)