Sunday 17th Reliability #3 Sinclair Street

AlanT

• 2023 Subscriptions

The third of the 2019 Reliability rides, to Sinclair Street (Helensburgh), 58 miles, is on Sunday 17th February.

All rides will leave from club rooms on Miller Street.

As previously, there will be three bunches with the slower bunch leaving at 9:00am, the second bunch leaving at 9:30am and the fastest bunch at 9:45.

The route can be found here http://www.mapmyride.com/gb/elderslie-sct/reliability-no-3-sinclair-street-route-1827559

Donations of tea, coffee, soup, rolls, cakes or traditional Polynesian luaus will be gratefully accepted and served in the club rooms at the end of the ride. Please indicate what you will be bringing in your posting. If you haven't brought any food to the reliabilities yet there is still time, thanks to those who have contributed previously..

A volunteer please to heat the soup and open up the club rooms post run.

I can open the clubrooms pre-ride as I intend to join the 09:00 bunch due to my ongoing lack of fitness.

• 2023 Subscriptions

I'm in. 

I can provide the morning opening and Sarah ( the Mrs) can open up and heat up some soup.

I can also commission a pot of Nana's magic soup, with a little chili, if this suits most? 

Votes on a post card, please. 

Finally, what sort of time does said soup be required to be hot?

• 2023 Subscriptions
2 hours ago, Elaine Muirhead said:

Anyone else for 9am? If not, I may head out later in the day as I am out tonight!!

Elaine, looking at the weather I imagine there will be a good few at 9am? but alot of people dont post if they are coming. But I will join you at 9am 

• 2023 Subscriptions
On 2/12/2019 at 4:26 AM, George said:

I will be representing the Joansin Elite Racing Squadra in the Fullarton CC Icebreaker TT.

All my pre season bravado coming back to haunt me.....

Mind and give a shout to jets team of Sammy and Conal if/when they catch you.