SUNDAY 10th MARCH 210km Pre-Flanders

21 minutes ago, George said:

7:45 at Bridge? Thought it was a 7:30 start from clubrooms? I’ll have to leave the house at 7 if that’s the case! Are we not the Johnstone Wheelers?

21 minutes ago, George said:

7:45 at Bridge? Thought it was a 7:30 start from clubrooms? I’ll have to leave the house at 7 if that’s the case! Are we not the Johnstone Wheelers?

Ok guys so 7:30 at clubrooms and 8 at the bridge so the chaps at the bridge can get an nice long lie! Sorry George, see you all bright and early!

that way we leave from clubrooms as per :-)

• 2023 Subscriptions

Feels like -3 with 15mph winds and sleet . If the forecast doesn’t improve I’m doing a lumpy Largs. Just getting over a cold & a full day out in that will do more harm than good. In fact, if it’s like this I’ll be staying in. Long term forecast for next Sunday is better.

D0CB576A-08EA-4DCC-B8CA-66260989A965.png

34 minutes ago, George said:

Feels like -3 with 15mph winds and sleet . If the forecast doesn’t improve I’m doing a lumpy Largs. Just getting over a cold & a full day out in that will do more harm than good. In fact, if it’s like this I’ll be staying in. Long term forecast for next Sunday is better.

D0CB576A-08EA-4DCC-B8CA-66260989A965.png

Oh ye of little faith, it will be great and weather will be ok, I’ll be going anyway :-)