Sunday Feb 10th Reliability #2 Moscow Revolution

AlanT

• 2023 Subscriptions
On 2/8/2019 at 8:25 AM, ginty001 said:

Had a wee run in with a car on my commute home from work yesterday, spent most of last night in the hospital getting checked out, X-rays show no broken bones, so no lasting damage, just pretty sore, mainly my back, with a few other minor injuries, so won’t make it out this weekend .. 

Taken more dives than Juergen Klinsmann. Get well soon, Ginty.

• 2023 Subscriptions
55 minutes ago, Jannza said:

Maybe. Not sure if I can do both.

What time are the first riders likely to be back - 12:00, 12:30, 13:00 ?

It's ok now thanks - Stuart is going to open up beforehand plus he is doing the ride so can open at the finish too. I think first riders back about 12:15ish

• 2024 Subscriptions

Nice ride out with the 9.30 bunch until we encountered ice between Stewarton and Fenwick. I’m sure folk will report that it was ok beyond that point, but I’m very risk averse these days and once I’d seen the ice  it would have been on my mind for the rest of the ride.

Me and Iain had a pleasant run back with coffee at the Bowfield. 

• 2023 Subscriptions

Good ride and a couple of big groups today, the slush and ice was strangely only really east of Stewarton for about mile towards Fenwick - on the way back we took a slight detour to avoid it (and also thorns on the road from the hedge cutting) but it was slushy there too. But Moscow circuit and elsewhere was fine.

• Members

Good wee run out today apart from broken chain and clunky gears. Bike in being repaired so hopefully ready for next Sunday. Enjoyed the coffee and chat as always Darryl.

Hope Mia for back okay after her mechanical and thanks to everyone who helped me with my broken chain. Was also nice to see some new female faces in the bunch today