Sunday Feb 10th Reliability #2 Moscow Revolution

AlanT

• 2023 Subscriptions

The second of the scheduled 2019 Reliability rides, to Moscow, Ayrshire, a rolling 46 miles, is on Sunday 10th February. Lets hope the weather is better than it was for the first run.

All rides will leave from clubrooms on Miller Street. Can we have a keyholder available to open the clubrooms before and after the ride please.

There will be three bunches with the slower bunch leaving at 9:00am, the second bunch leaving at 9:30am and the fastest bunch at 9:45am.

The route is here: http://www.mapmyride.com/gb/elderslie-sct/reliability-no-2-moscow-route-1787383

Donations of tea, coffee, soup, rolls, cakes and traditional Norse feasts will be most welcome, and will be served in the clubrooms at the end of the ride, please indicate what you will be bringing in your posting. One contribution per person across the 4 weeks of Reliability rides will mean a hearty snack for all at the end of each.

I will not be joining this one as I have family stuff to do.

There are bail out options available for those who don't feel up to the full distance.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Had a wee run in with a car on my commute home from work yesterday, spent most of last night in the hospital getting checked out, X-rays show no broken bones, so no lasting damage, just pretty sore, mainly my back, with a few other minor injuries, so won’t make it out this weekend .. 

• Members
4 hours ago, ginty001 said:

Had a wee run in with a car on my commute home from work yesterday, spent most of last night in the hospital getting checked out, X-rays show no broken bones, so no lasting damage, just pretty sore, mainly my back, with a few other minor injuries, so won’t make it out this weekend .. 

Rubbish news, Ian. Hope the soreness goes quickly.

• 2023 Subscriptions

should be some traybake and brownies in the fridge from last week - the best before dates are still alright

10 hours ago, ginty001 said:

sorry to hear that.... hope you have a quick recovery