Sunday 20th January

• 2023 Subscriptions
3 hours ago, John C said:

What time are you heading out George as I may stay out if it's later and join you as I could do with getting some extra miles and climbing?

Not sure, John. Meeting Billy at 9-9:30 at Kilpatrick Rd. need to be back for 12.

• 2023 Subscriptions

I went up Old Largs road to run round Greenock Cut this morning; perhaps not one of my better ideas. I confirm that running on  snow covered ground, while gentle underfoot, is very tiring!

The roads were mostly clear but many slushy areas and some longer covered stretches. 

You might want to stick to the coast.

EF2D547C-9DF5-425F-BB3C-EA878CED825D.jpeg

• 2023 Subscriptions
1 hour ago, Darryl Gunson said:

Don’t personally fancy the hilly route but I’ll be out tomorrow for a hurl round the coast to the BB. I’ll go to the club rooms at 9.30 to see if there are any takers. I’ll then head to Bishy and the usual route...

No short cuts this time please!

• 2023 Subscriptions
7 hours ago, robster82 said:

George, can you give me your planned route to Largs mate? Might struggle to get to clubrooms for 0930. Cheers

Given the snow, ice and wimpiness of some, we will head through johnstone, Georgetown, Bishy then along coast to Largs. Full coast after that.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Found the solo run until the bunch caught me horrible, then horrible hanging on at the back until my horrible puncture near Largs. Solo run home was pretty horrible too. Glad to get it over though. 

Thanks for the tow round,  I need to get on on my bike more.....