Sunday 13th Jan : local

Dave C

• 2023 Subscriptions

Forecast is a bit dodgy for Sunday, but weather permitting keeping it local for tour of Renfrewshire. 

9.30am Clubrooms Miller Street. 

Moss Road to Georgetown, Bishopton, Langbank road, West Glen Road to Kilmacolm, Brookfield, Kilbarchan, Lochwinnoch. 

Suitable for all at sensible pace.

Please post up if coming. 

Dave. 

Hip hip hooray I am finally on the website.  A very welcoming club so I need to say a huge thank you to Carole, Graeme , Gerrard, Jane and Alan for taking me under their wing.  Also the boys last Sunday who looked after me when I decided to fly instead of pedal..I am very grateful thank you.  Apologies to Charlie he had to put up with the girls chat about our designer heels on Sunday instead of bike chat.  At rugby this Sunday with my beautiful boys have a fantastic day tomorrow.  L

• 2023 Subscriptions
35 minutes ago, Al said:

Big thanks to everyone for waiting on me, really appreciated and still had a great run and coffee stop even if the wind was ‘interesting’ at times. 

I’ll get out myself this week and hopefully be bit fitter next week

cheers

You picked a fine day for your comeback ride :-) Good to have you back in the bunch Al.