Sunday 6th Jan

• 2023 Subscriptions

I’ll forgive Mr B for lashing out at me on a public forum. He’s a massive pie and can’t help himself.

Anyway, I’m a maybe. Depends how much/little  I do on Saturday.For those who don’t know Mr B, his definition of rural is muddy and pothole strewn-on the bits where there are actually stretches of tarmac.

I might turn out for this one or at least part of it - may bale at Stewarton and head for Eaglesham Moor. Are stabilisers still allowed in the main bunch for returnees????

Could someone post up some sense of the what the route is as I might meet you on the road rather than trek into Miller Street. 

• Life Members
1 hour ago, Mark O said:

I might turn out for this one or at least part of it - may bale at Stewarton and head for Eaglesham Moor. Are stabilisers still allowed in the main bunch for returnees????

Could someone post up some sense of the what the route is as I might meet you on the road rather than trek into Miller Street. 

Mark, if it’s similar to the run a few Sundays back, then I assume we’ll pass the Neilston train station at some point ........... but better for the route maester to confirm for sure!

It would be good to see you back out on the bike with the Bunch!

Cheers

• 2023 Subscriptions

Be good to get a rough route plotted incase I'm on the front and miss or take wrong turn.  Is it along the lines of... up the Bowfield, Lugton, Torranyard, Stewarton, Dodside Road to Barrhead but turning towards Neilston and back to Johnstone via Gleniffer Braes/Auchenlodment? :)

Mark, Colin...the route out from Johnstone will mirror Glens recent run. I am unable to post a link but he has inserted a Strava map in the post titled 23rd December..we do NOT head up the bowfield. After Stewarton we will revert to sewing bee route of which I am not that familiar tbh and we can improvise a bit with regards to the return to Johnstone depending on general consensus..thinking the high ground above Shilford on the opposite side think this may include what others call "Dalek Hill" (?).

• 2023 Subscriptions
23 hours ago, Codg1e said:

Be good to get a rough route plotted incase I'm on the front and miss or take wrong turn.  Is it along the lines of... up the Bowfield, Lugton, Torranyard, Stewarton, Dodside Road to Barrhead but turning towards Neilston and back to Johnstone via Gleniffer Braes/Auchenlodment? :)

Heading out with Billy tomorrow.