Festive Cycling

• 2023 Subscriptions

Just back from a birthday party at Bishopton. Freezing fog and very low visibility which does not look like its going anywhere soon. However was out today and by the time I got up the hill to the 30 sign going out of Kilbirnie it was a brilliant sparkly sunny day and no fog at coast. As an aside the views of Arran were breathtaking.

Will keep an eye on thread, suggestion of meeting at Kilmacolm cross (which I think will be out the freezing fog valley) for a run round to BB?

:)

• 2023 Subscriptions

Unlucky Jan. Was thick pea soup from Kilmalcolm to Gourock then fabulous sunshine to W Kilbride and back to Kilbirnie then pea soup again.

Excellent 3 up with Colin and Eric from Gourock to BB where we had delightful tea and scones and an impromptu visit from Davy and his dug.

More of same after our elevenses round the traditional route via W Kilbride drag.

Merry Christmas all :)

Festive Renfrew Bunch...

Plan was to catch them at Inverkip round about (cause going through spango valley is cool icon_blue_laugh) however, missed them again but this time I was ahead! Strong head wind heading to Inverkip which probably slowed up the bunch too. When I got to Inverkip thought I was late so head down into aero mode to Largs but no one there! A few mins later the bunch turns up...they must have been going slow! Not...turns out that it was balls out JWCC vs G Couriers by the sounds of it, will let the involved tell the story. Shame I missed that mincing.

Back via Ardrossan with a good size bunch allowing a fast T&O. Good to see Alan McLean out with his 3/4 bibs! 

Food and rest now!