Boxing Day club run

AlanT

• 2023 Subscriptions

To blow away some of the Christmas cobwebs and overindulgenceĀ from Christmas Day, I'm thinking of a whole club run, 30-40 flat-ish miles, social pace, starting at 10 am at the clubhouse, finishing at Amaretto's around 1-ish. It would be helpful if everyone who's interested posts up, so that we can give Carlo a heads up.

Obviously a bit weather dependant, given the time of year,Ā 

• 2023 Subscriptions
1 hour ago, Gerard Deeley said:

I like the look of this, burn off some calories so I can consume more.

Mate that's why I cycle and eat cakes/doughnutsĀ :icon_yes

I'm in for this, as long the weather's half decent. Ā I'm hearing we're going to have a settled period of weather around this time followed by a very cold / beast-from-the-east-style January/Feb. Ā Might add a few miles at the start, see if I can finally manage the Festive 500 this year...

• AlanT changed the title to Boxing Day club run
  • 2023 Subscriptions

I've given amaretto's a heads up that there will be a number of us turning up around 1 looking for refreshments. Sadly, couldn't give them a number, but the more that turn up, the more likely they are to run out of vital supplies.....

• 2023 Subscriptions
On 12/23/2018 at 8:13 PM, AlanT said:

I've given amaretto's a heads up that there will be a number of us turning up around 1 looking for refreshments. Sadly, couldn't give them a number, but the more that turn up, the more likely they are to run out of vital supplies.....

Get youse at Bishopton Inn around 10.30Ā